We’re Hiring: Executive Assistant & Operations Coordinator
Hire Our Heroes is hiring for a new position, Executive Assistant and Operations Coordinator, who will report to the Founder & Chairman. The role represents an opportunity to support a dynamic and growing 501(c)(3) nonprofit forum. The position provides an opportunity to participate on the ground floor of shaping the future growth and direction of the nonprofit.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant and Operations Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the organization’s Chairman & Founder with internal and external stakeholders to develop and deliver a program of policy, economic and grant related research that aligns with the strategic priorities of Hire Our Heroes and its members.
The ideal candidate must have non profit experience is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced nonprofit environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organization with competitive compensation.
- Schedules meetings and appointments and manages travel itineraries.
- Manage financial reporting in QuickBooks.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with members.
- Prepares internal and external organizational documents for staff, partners, and members.
- Manage Forum Membership conference calls, in-person meetings, roadshows, and events.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Grant Experience
- Experience working in the veteran space is proffered
- 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to adapt quickly and readily to change.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No comments yet